Efficiency, commitment and quality as premises of success
At Salamanca Ingenieros we write and manage projects of different types:
- Complex Engineering Projects
- Design of structures, electrical, mechanical and process installations
Technical assistance and reports in:
- ATEX Explosive Atmospheres
- Approval and CE marking of equipment
Salamanca Ingenieros is a mining company that offers assessment of projects, planning, economic models and strategic decisions.
We help companies and investors to identify mining projects, we work on its development and advise on the management of the technical, economic and social risks, always committing to deliver verifiable results.
We have a team capable of managing mining projects starting with the geological interpretation, mining techniques and methodologies for planning, and finalizing with the feasibility study of the project and the development of resource models.
We review the economic models and also corporate policies, we carry out risk analysis and strategic advice.
LEGAL & ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE
We know how to manage the more complex administrative aspects related to mining development, demonstrating wide experience all over Spain.
We have worked on sensitive projects from the environmental, political and social point of view.
Energy is one of the strategic sectors in the economic development of the countries and is fundamental for the growth of other industrial sectors. For this reason, from our beginnings we have bet on energy in all its forms of development and application, and we have carried out and managed the following projects:
- Biofuel Factory
- Hydroelectric Generation Plan
- Electric Generation Plant by Biomass
- Wind farms
- Solar, Thermal and Photovoltaic Installations
In the civil engineering sector, Salamanca Ingenieros develops Projects and Works, Acoustic Studies for Roads, Highways, Metro and Railways. Likewise, we carry out the installation of Acoustic Barriers throughout the Spanish territory with our own staff.
WORK COORDINATION AND DIRECTION
In Salamanca Ingenieros we offer our clients the most advanced services of Construction Coordination and Management existing in the market. We have a wide experience and professional career, and our aim is to increase the degree of control during the construction process, thus avoiding deviations from the intended objectives.
The formula to achieve that issue is to avoid the unjustified subcontracting of certain work units, which eliminates additional cost for the client and the consequent loss of direct control of real responsible staff.
This process, which substantially improves the level of knowledge and control of the project, also allows the Promoter to supervise the work directly and enables significant savings.
The application of this method by Salamanca Ingenieros ensures that the projects executed meet the proposed technical and economic requirements, and allows greater control of the work by the Promoter.
QUALITY & ENVIRONMENT
The Consultancy, Quality and Environment area was founded with the main objective of satisfying the current demand for Environmental Management, Quality and Safety services.
Salamanca Ingenieros offers support and advice on strategic and competitive improvement of the companies, as well as joint collaboration to achieve sustainable development.
We work with the objective of providing our clients with the advice that best suits their needs on quality control and environmental control, which are also main axes of our organization.
We provide solutions for the design, implementation and subsequent certification of Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management and Security, as well as the integration of all existing systems in the companies.
Likewise, we promote environmental improvement in our engineering designs, offering our advice on legal environmental issues, the best technologies and the greatest control and environmental monitoring.
Engineers, geologists and environmental technicians make up a staff with extensive experience and training in environmental management and control systems.
Among the different lines of action, we can highlight:
CONSULTANCY OF QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND OTHER AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT
- Advice on implementation and follow-up for the renewal of Management Systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and EMAS, OSHAS 18001 (as well as their integration).
- Initial diagnosis of Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems, advice on legal requirements and evaluation of environmental risks.
- Internal audits of Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
- Advice on Improvement Plans, development of EFQM excellence models and assistance to the management in the development of objectives and goals.
- Technical support in the development of Corporate Social Responsibility strategies, preparation of sustainability reports, and Certifications for Corporate Responsibility Standards of the SA 8000 group.
- Evaluation of Environmental Risks. Advice on the application of Law 26/2007 on Environmental Responsibility and risk analysis according to UNE 150008.
- Local Agenda 21: sustainability of Municipalities.
- Preparation of Savings and Energy Efficiency Plans.
- RDi Project management: analysis of the internal and external technological state, identification of the threats and opportunities for technological evolution, definition of the main objectives for RDi activities, advice for the certification based on UNE 166002 standard.
- Advice for compliance with the Organic Law on Data Protection. Advice on the implementation of Data Protection Systems and Internal Audits of Data Protection Systems.
- Management of Quality, Environment and Training grants.
TRAINING AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROCEDURES
- Training courses and sensitization aimed at staff on Quality, Environment and Prevention Management Systems.
- Training courses to support business strategy in both Quality and environmental impact issues.
- Education and Environmental Sensitization.
- Development of documentation for the obtaining of authorizations and permits: Environmental Impact Studies (EsIA), Integrated Environmental Authorizations (IPPC), REACH Regulation Application, Discharge Authorizations, Atmospheric Emissions Authorizations and Reports, and Soil Pollution Studies.
- Development of Environmental Monitoring and Surveillance Programs as well as preparation of Restoration and Environmental Recovery Projects.
- Drafting of Environmental Reports and collaboration in administrative procedures for the Management of Hazardous Waste, such as: selection of Authorized Managers, processing of Waste Declarations and preparation of Management Plans and Minimization.
- Preparation of Management and Conservation of Spaces and Species Plans: Inventories and Studies of Vegetation, Flora and Fauna.
- Territory planning and zoning, environmental cartography and Noise Studies.
CONSULTING AND STUDIES
An exhaustive knowledge of the market gives Salamanca Ingenieros an accurate view of the sector and allows us to intervene at any point in the process.
Our extensive experience enables us to address each of the actions in a professional and independent manner, in accordance with a strict work methodology that incorporates risk analysis procedures, having as a permanent point of reference in our actions the objectives and interests of our customers.
We are able to offer our clients a wide range of services in the sectors in which we work, highlighting:
- Risk analysis.
- Feasibility Studies.
- Project Review.
- Value Engineering.
- Due Dilligence.
- Assistance in Claims.
- Project Monitoring.
POLÍTICA DE CALIDAD Y MEDIO AMBIENTE
Salamanca Ingenieros seeks continuous improvement of Project Management services that we provide, as well as our efficiency as a company and our commitment towards environment´s care.
Thus, among our guidelines highlight:
- Continuous improvement in satisfying our customer requirements.
- To Establish objectives and goals that take into account Quality of Service and significant Environmental aspects.
- Permanent compliance and knowledge of the legal requirements that apply to the activity of Project Management, Quality and the Environment.
- Prevent the contamination that the company could generate to maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with the surrounding environment.
- Provide the necessary resources, both human and material, to ensure the satisfaction of the customers’ requirements.
The Directive of Salamanca Ingenieros acquires the commitment of fulfilling the established objectives and promotes the concepts of Quality Assurance in the Company and Preservation and Respect for the Environment, present in each and every one of the activities, involving all the staff of the company, thus becoming a task and responsibility for everyone. Consequently, each of our workers assumes responsibility for quality and respect and preserve the environment in their own work.